Monday, July 1, 2013

How to Follow AntiqueChase ~

As you know, google reader is being discontinued tomorrow. You can still follow me with Google Friend Connect located on the right sidebar of my blog...

We can keep up on Facebook... Feedly, or I have just registered my blog with Bloglovin... If you click the link below, you can follow AntiqueChase there:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



(sneak peek .. antique rack in living room)

More photos of my living room coming soon. This is a quick shot of an antique cobblers rack I have added to the living room to display bits and bobs...

See you soon!
Thanks for continuing to follow!!! I appreciate your interest!
Marcy

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You're killing me with all of your wonderful changes/additions to your living room! Love that cobblers rack. Wish I had one. I like how you styled it too. Very Jeanne de Arc "esk".

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

Love those shelves!!! I want them.

Leslie Harris said...

I always enjoy stopping by to see what you're up to. And yes, I'm following on bloglovin :)
xo
Leslie aka Gwen Moss

Donna said...

Missing your posts. Love all of your decorating as always. Following you on bloglovin'.