Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Online Tag Sale ~

I have a few pictures for sale... These are items I have loved and were displayed in my own home. 

First up is a wonderful old paint by number of Dogs. Very nicely done, vintage and in great condition. The frame is old gesso, missing a bit here or there but displays nicely. Glass is very old, WAVY with bubbles and has a wonderful reflection. Measures 20x24. Frame has an old chain attached to the frame for hanging. Could use a few new nails in the back to secure the glass.  Price is $85  


Reduced to $ 60



Sorry for the blurry photo below..



Also for sale is an antique yard long picture of flowers. Very soft and muted tones, lightest pinks, soft hint of purple and white with soft green leaves. Beige background with slightest hint of blue. This was in my kitchen above my cabinets. This print is by Mary Hart, see lower right corner. Has beautiful old wavy glass, creamy frame with decorative metal corners.  No water damage. Print has a slight wave to it. Measures 36x10. Price is $80 
SOLD








I also have a Victorian Oil Sunday School Painting for sale. Very good condition from the late 1800's. Of hollyhocks. Background is a soft green. Very well executed. From my personal collection. I have owned this for years. Signed and dated BC '86. Painting has old nails and canvas is stretched on original wood. One small repair that is not noticeable. Lower right corner could use a new nail. Measures 24x12. Price is $125


Reduced to $100





If you would like more information on any of these items, please email me. At this time, I am not really looking to ship the items with *old* glass. I will mark the items sold when they are. Pickup is available in Thousand Oaks, California. The oil painting can be shipped. Email me for a shipping quote by zip code.

This is my first time posting things for sale so I will see how it goes! Thanks for stopping by :)

18 comments:

cheryls fascinatingfinds said...

Great idea Marcy, if it works for you I am gonna try this. They are great pictures anyone would love, especially at those prices!

Rachel Pallas said...

LOVE the yard long painting! Wish I lived in CA! xo

Deserae said...

Ohhhh.....such wonderful treasures!!! Wonder who will snatch them up?!?!?!
~Des

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Ahhh, to be Canadian eh! Sorry I'm missing out on this but good luck with your sale.

Red Gate Farm said...

It I was only a little closer!! Love the hollyhocks pic!

Chris

Mark Norkaitis said...

Love your blog! Im so happy I got a chance to look! Im now a follower!

Mark @ room363

kathee said...

Great Idea Marcy! Keep us posted on how it goes girl!! Come visit me if you can..xok

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Nice paintings~I put up my new old things for sale this morning too Marcy~great minds....

Bristol said...

Love that paint by number of the dogs!
Bristol

Stylishly Ever After said...

LOOOOVE your blog! Just started following you! Found it through my friend Emily Clark's blog. If you get a chance, check out mine at www.stylishlyeverafter.blogspot.com

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

What a lovely idea! And they are very beautiful! I love the dog pictures - they seem so alive!!

Sarahx

designchic said...

So love the dogs...such sweet faces!!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Sadly, I am not close by but rather, far far away! :) But these are awesome! Love the long narrow floral...beautiful!

Lou Cinda

sweetpea said...

thanks for stopping by and commenting. that yardlong is gorgeous!

hugs,

shelley

Ivy and Elephants said...

Best of luck, Marcy! Those are some fabulous pieces and I'm sure they will go fast. How could you ever part with them?
Hugs,
Patti

thistlewoodfarm said...

Beautiful finds! I love old paint by numbers! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
blessings,
karianne

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hey Marcy....!

Thanks for popping by Lovey....hahahaha.... You don't HAVE to get one but I reckon you'd have a HEAP of fun if you did....**wink**....!

I've had a love affair with animal paint by numbers for years but have NEVER bought any.... Next trip I'm gonna hunt as many down as I can....!!

And I can NEVER go past a beautiful floral.... I wish I was closer....**sigh**....!

Cheers,
Tamarah. :o)

Kim said...

Hey girl, if you're ever selling one of your vintage landscape oils, give me a holla!
xoxo,
Kim