Monday, August 9, 2010

Sweet Find~

Today, I went to my favorite Thrift Store. I found the sweetest little tea pot..or maybe it's a chocolate pot?

  I don't know much about it because it has no markings.
I love the picture on the front. I'm a sucker for anything with a goddess on it...


...and, I think the cherub is just about the sweetest thing I have ever seen!

I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this when I got it home...

The roses in my garden are blooming and now I can enjoy them by my kitchen sink! 


Linking to:
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

How lovely!! I am hosting a jewelry giveaway on my blog. Would love to see you there!

Lisa said...

Yours roses look lovely in their new 'vase'!

Lisa@Suburban Retreat

tales from an oc cottage said...

How gorgeous is that!!!

m ^..^

Sarah said...

Perfect find for your pink roses! ~ Sarah

Rebecca said...

I would have snatched that up too-it's lovely!

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

That is beautiful and looks even more so with your lovely roses. Our roses have just about gone in our area. ~~Sherry~~

EnchantedBella said...

Wow what a wonderful find and I love how the roses look in it. Happy WW

Rebecca